Ron Gibson Mountain Dulcimers
To order a custom dulcimer please email email@example.com
or text or leave a message at 740-262-2660
Jenny Lind™ Dulcimers
Jenny Lind™ dulcimers offer classic styling in a large bodied dulcimer handcrafted of 100% solid wood with no plywood, veneers, or plastic
feature a deeper body, with great volume, resonance and sustain and a balanced
tone with equal emphasis on bass, mid-range and treble frequencies. For custom
orders Jenny Lind™ dulcimers can be
made with any combination of wood and soundholes.
Base Price: $315 Plus $25 shipping
Every Jenny Lind™ dulcimer features:
- Sixteen nickel silver frets with 6½ and 13½ frets included -
full two octave range.
- Grover Sta-Tite tuners with a 14:1 gear ratio and lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- Abalone or Mother of Pearl inlaid position markers.
- Nut and bridge slotted for double melody and equidistant string spacing (on 4-string dulcimers).
- 26" scale length for ease of playing.
The following features can be added to any Jenny Lind™ dulcimer:
- Baritone or Bass setup - cost $15. (See
article on Baritone Dulcimers here)
- Extended range 5-string (combination regular/baritone setup) $35
- Gold Grover Sta-Tite tuners with 14:1 gear ratio and classic "Butter Bean" tuning knobs - cost $15.
- Fully chromatic, two octave fretboard with 24 nickel silver frets - cost $15.
- Six string configuration with three pairs of doubled strings - cost $25.
- Bone nut and bridge - cost $15.
- Strap buttons - cost $8.
- Internal Piezo pickup with either chrome or gold hardware and matching strap buttons - cost $85.
- Double back (installed either internally or on outside) - cost $65.
© 2016 Ron Gibson
All Rights Reserved