Ron Gibson Mountain Dulcimers
To order a custom dulcimer please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or text or leave a message at 740-262-2660
"For nearly 40 years, I have been carefully handcrafting mountain dulcimers from hand selected solid American tone woods. While I have incorporated modern improvements, such as geared tuners, nickel silver frets, and “fancier” sound holes, - the heart, soul and tradition of the mountain dulcimer remains intact."
Every Gibson Dulcimer Features:
- Handcrafted from top quality 100% solid tonewoods with no veneer, plywood or plastic parts.
- Full two octave fretboard with 16 nickel silver frets including a 6½ and 13½ fret.
- Grover Sta-Tite tuning gears with a 14:1 gear ratio and lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- A 26" scale lenght with Mother of Pearl or Abalone inlaid position markers at 3rd, 5th, 7th and 10th frets.
- Nut and bridge configured for both doubled melody string and equidistant spacing.
- Durable satin lacquer finish.
- Each dulcimer signed and numbered.
© 2016 Ron Gibson
All Rights Reserved